- A bowl of warm washing water will be provided for each trekker on arrival in camp each day and in the mornings when you wake up.
- Hot water, soap and hand sanitizer will be provided for handwashing at meal times.
- On Premium Climbs a private shower tent will be available each evening at camp.
- It is important that climbers wash their hands as regularly as possible. Wet wipes and antibacterial gel are included on the equipment list and are critical for during the walking day, when no washing water is available.
- Our climbs include a private toilet tent, as we believe good hygiene is critical to keep trekkers healthy and give you the best possible chance of reaching the summit!
- Walk-in height tents provide welcome privacy and are exclusively for your group.
- Portable pump-flush toilets are clean and sanitary, maintained by our crew.
- Hand sanitizer provided.